Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 500g and up *WOW*

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Awww Poor Pure. I'll work on that for ya. I am just waiting to find a better deal again, I'd sell 4-5 decent size tanks (they're just sitting there anyway) for a good 150gal+ tank! :) That would get me started on the path to catching up with you LOL.

OK, so do I count my mom's 2 tanks? I am out to her house every weekend to attend to them, while I am there I am the one who turns the lights on/off and feeds them, but durring the week, my parents do those things. I do all of the maintenance though. If I can count them then I am getting up there a little closer LOL. If they would just let me count the ponds I'd be way over 500, but that is a whole nother scene.

I need a house LOL, trailer thing isn't going to work much longer, these poor floors! LOL And we have a surge protector/power strip on every outlet LOL Our breaker pops when we turn on the A/C or use the washer and dryer at the same time, oh and the computer HAS to be the only thing on when it's on (besides the tanks and heat tape LOL). If I am ever to catch up to Pure I need stronger floors and more electricity! LOL

Last edited:

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Electricity is becoming an issue for us too Virgo. The panel stays warm, and recently I had to move where my TV in the living room plugs into. I had to put it on a plug that was on another circuit. It started just shutting off every couple of minutes. Not throwing the breaker tho...My 40 is on the same outlet but uses the second plug, it would click off when the TV did. Moving the TV seemed to fix the issue.

Any one of you electrical nuts have any clue about this?

ecotank

Superstar Fish
Aug 30, 2003
Palm Springs, Ca
home.earthlink.net
Orion said:
I hear ya on the heat. I think they can wait another year for one ;)

What type are you thinking about? Going to convert a room, or go all out and build a new building for one.
I'm going to enclose a patio structure at the back of the house that will give us a fish room about 15'x50' or so. The roof is already there and sealed so it doesn't leak where it meets the house, so I just need to wall the place closed, include doors and electrical as well as cooling.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Yeah, that's another problem, asidefrom all the snakes and fish, we're a little bit of tech people, hubby has everything I don't and vice versa LOL, we have litterally filled every plug in this house about 5-10x over LOL at one point we had to plug a power strip into the last slot of another power strip LOL.

Eco, that's just mean, teasing us like that. I want a fish room, I have a snake room, but I want a fish room too. LOL I can see us now, the kids all sleeping in the living room because the snakes, fish, and rodents all have there own rooms LOL.