Help!!!!!! Cae? Not oto

kayliwolf76

Medium Fish
Mar 3, 2009
*SICK*I bought what was supposed to be an oto it was in a tank with otos. Looked very similar until i got him home and noticed a small pink patch on his head. Now in 2 month he has went from barely an inch to almost 4 inches and turned completely pinkish yellow. My ph, amonia, nitrates, and nitrites are all perfect. He digs up my plants, pushes decorative rocks around, and bullies other fish. Don't know what to do? I only have a ten gallon and would like to uprade in future but what to do for now.

kayliwolf76

Medium Fish
Mar 3, 2009
Thank you guys so much i took him to petco and the guy was like darn he's huge what have you been feeding him. When i told them the 3 inch long and as big around as my thumb guy started at barely and inch 2 months ago they were astounded. Glad he's gone but i miss the troublesome bugger. All my other fish and shrimp are happier though. He bullied be betta George but he survived the ordeal.

kayliwolf76

Medium Fish
Mar 3, 2009
If I get to upgrade to the 75 gallon i want would that be big enough for one. I also have RCS and ADF I want to move to my bigger tank. Would that give one room so he wouldn't be territorial.