Giant POOS!

my clown knife is getting pretty big, and i have one of those really small gravel vacuums, and his poo is soooo big its almost not strong enough to suck them up!!!!! theyre like the size of cats!!! not really... but really big! jeez. you probably didnt want to know that, but i felt like sharing.

cinlnk said:
*laughingc You two are just plain ole disgusting, I tell ya.....:p . Here is a question for the ladies..... Have you ever noticed that the male species of the human race are constantly fascinated by the functions of the body? Be it sounds and or whatever,human or fish , it doesn't matter. :D
thats not ALWAYS true. mostly though. i guess i am just weird, because i happen to be a member of the fairer sex.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL I admit, I thought you both (Yahoo and caps) were guys at first. I think it's the av Yahoo, don't think it's gender specific just for some reason paints a picture. Caps, I have no idea what made me think you were a guy, but when I found out you weren't I coulden't believe it.. I still have to correct myself sometimes, my brain still thinks your a guy! (Sorry) LOL I don't get it.

You guys need girly Avs LOL. (Like mine? :rolleyes: )