G'day fishies! Hello!

Oct 22, 2002
:D Hello all.  I just am brand new to the whole fish aquarium scene.  We just got a 10 gallon and then we got 5 fishes yesterday.  A White Cloud, a Pleco (algae eater?), Dalmation Molly (my fav), Zebra Danio, and red tailed shark.  I have no clue about ammonia levels and ph levels.  We have a filter pump and we put conditioner in it.. so we could use tap water.  I am open to suggestions for beginners.  I have read a lot of everyone's comments before we even got the fish.  I think I truly shocked my husband with the information of different kinds of fish.  I like how you can see comments after clicking on to look at pictures of the fish.  Talk to you later.

Britfish

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
And a warm G'day to you too "cobber".  Welcome to the tank and I hope you learn as much and make as many friends as I have here!  *celebratesmiley* (I love u guys)!

Billy Bob

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Yorkshire England
Hi there!
Im pretty new to this whole thing too.  Got my first tank three months ago a 55g beauty!  I did a fishless cycle first so i cant really help u with a fish cycle!  However your Danio will do well in really harsh conditions anyway and the others should be ok i think.  Good luck with it all but dont forget 2c put polystyrene under ur tank when i brought a 20g tank it didnt and it smashed!

Good luck and let me know how u got on

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Hey! Welcome to the board! I hope we can be of some help to you.

I don't mean to start being a pain at first post but one suggestion the pleco is definitely going to outgrow your tank so you'll either need to get rid of it or eventually get a bigger tank (I prefer the ladder of the two! ;) ) Well that's just a suggestion.

We're always glad to have a new member! ;D