FS: Aquarium in Utah

keithk831

Medium Fish
Jun 15, 2008
Provo, UT
Here is a link to my craigslist posting, which includes pictures:
26 Gallon Aquarium w/ stand and accessories

This aquarium is a really nice-looking 26-gallon (medium-sized) tank w/ aquarium stand and accessories. We have had this aquarium for almost a year and need more space in our apartment, which is why we're selling it. The aquarium currently has water, decor, and fish in it which can be included in the sale, or I can sell the fish to a local shop and have it empty for you. If you choose not to have it empty, you will have a fully cycled tank that has zero ammonia and nitrite levels.

Here's what is included:

Aqueon 26-gallon Bowfront Aquarium kit from Petsmart. I believe everything has a lifetime warranty from Aqueon.
Black powder-coated bowfront aquarium stand from Petco. Matches the aquarium, and has a cabinet door on the front.

Includes power filter and replacement filters, hood with fluorescent light, 100W submersible heater, two thermometers (one on the outside glass and one inside the aquarium), fish food, a fish net, water testing strips, a big bottle of water conditioner, some medication for algae and treating for Ich (never had Ich in this tank though),a breeding trap (put pregnant livebearers into it to save the babies from being eaten), extension cord, neutral-colored gravel (browns and whites- like river rocks), and decor.

Decor: Aquarium backer paper, 4-pillar Roman ruins, Utah-like rock arch, a small rock/cave, a cool looking shrine/house thing, and about 6 plastic plants of various sizes.

Current fish: (1) Oto (algae eater), and about 7 or 8 Platys (Males and Females).

This is over $300 worth of stuff. It really is a nice aquarium and adds a lot of life to our apartment; we just need the space in our apartment for other things. Call, text or e-mail Keith at 801-636-4508. $200 or best offer.