Fish Pictures?

D

discusaquarium

Does anyone have any picures of their fish/tanks that you will let me/ want me to post on my website as the picture of the week? just curious. ;D

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Sure I have pics. Click on my house thinggy below it will take you to my site, then click on member's pics, my album is the one that says Lynn&Jason's pics.

D

discusaquarium

thanks alot - any other takers for the future?
http://www.geocities.com/discus_aquarium/

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Dang, you have a lot of awesome pets.  I especially like that arrowana and it's very beautiful.  I felt like I was browsing through some southern belles' incredible home and life.  Seems like a fairy tailed life or something.  BTW, who maintains all the fishes, horses, dogs, cats, etc.  Now that's a lot of work.  If you need help in taking care of all that, I will help!! Especially sandy!, hehe, j/k

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL! Southern Belle? hummmmmmm......just caul ma Scarlet O'Hera LOL!j/k Fairy tail I wish! LOL then I wouldn't have to work. LOL Well we have 2 farm hands that take care of the horses, shew cuts my work in half! The tanks in the fish room are on this water system that pumps out water and re-fills the tanks with water from diffrent sumps the right pH and temp for the kind of fish. hehehehehe! oooooo you like Sandy eh?? LOL! Now she has alot of tanks!:)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Man I can't access your website Babe. I want to see you! haha. I wish I had some pictures of me on the internet then you guys should see some of me. Can you try to post a pic of yourself Babe? I dont' have a scanner either so that sucks. >:( ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Sorry I can't see that picture of you. :'( I can't ever see your pictures you put up there. I can't see most peoples though. I wonder what causes that? Oh well a great mystery I suppose. I would appriciate it if you would email me some of you and your tats and peircings. Maybe even some of your horses too! LOL! I would love to see those.

My email: ryan_ss13@hotmail.com

My webage: www.saddlebredhorse.com

D

discusaquarium

any new takers? the week's up! ahhh!! lol i figured since im on here so much why not ask ya'll?!

Ovrclckd

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Are marine pics ok? I'm getting a 90 gallon tomorrow, and im just doing a transfer (no need to cycle, im putting in a bacteria load for a tank twice its size :) ), plus I can take pics at work.