DIY light with RAIN GUTTER

Feb 17, 2003
california 626 area
Visit site
i remember someone mentioned a DIY lighting with a rain gutter? can anyone guide me through a step by step DIY lighting for a 10G planted tank? has anyone done a DIY light for a 20 or 10 Gallon? i did my 90 gallon with light clamps and 2 flourescent spiral bulbs. but the clamps are too much for my 10 g and it looks too tacky. anythin method of DIY for a 10 or 20 G that looks good. can anyone guide me through a step by step process? thanks. because last time i tried a certain method, for my 90 Gallon, my fuse of my house went out. what equipment do i need besides lighting and a reflector. and what would be the best reflector. i would think tinfoil? a rain gutter covered with foil? suggestions comments appreciated, thanks.

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
yea same thing wally-world wal- mart.yea for 20 bucks i bought an incandesant hoot and just put in two screw-in florescents.i picked up the screw-ins at home depot for 7.96 a piece.how fitting a clown loach scared of ick,gosh if the was ever a fish that caught ick it was the clown loach,but still thats a great avatar