Co2

I'm going to take my 29g planted tank that has been going fairly decent since adding co2 into a 55g with 5000k T8 lights 4bulbs @ 60w each X 4 thats 240w total
thanks to overdriving, my question is this on my 29g i have the diy co2 and have the airline with a air stone next to the intake on my penguin wihtout the bio wheel and its doing pretty decent i'd say, with the 55g i have going it has a wet dry system, what if i used 2 bottles of diy c02 in the 55g with air stone on each end giong into the final part of the wet dry after all the pre filters and bio balls basically it would be in the same side that the water gets sucked back into the tank
think that woudl be ok ??

IWANTCrx

Large Fish
Oct 31, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by rdracer66
I'm going to take my 29g planted tank that has been going fairly decent since adding co2 into a 55g with 5000k T8 lights 4bulbs @ 60w each X 4 thats 240w total
thanks to overdriving, my question is this on my 29g i have the diy co2 and have the airline with a air stone next to the intake on my penguin wihtout the bio wheel and its doing pretty decent i'd say, with the 55g i have going it has a wet dry system, what if i used 2 bottles of diy c02 in the 55g with air stone on each end giong into the final part of the wet dry after all the pre filters and bio balls basically it would be in the same side that the water gets sucked back into the tank
think that woudl be ok ??
have rdracer post your own thread. j/k