Clown Fairy Wrasse

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Picked up a Clown Faiey Wrasse today from the LFS. They have had this fisn in the store for about a month and I broke down and bought it today. Not sure this is a good buy or not, but I ordered the Marine Beta today also. I have kinda did my research on this fish and don't think there will be a down side for me, I just like looking at them.

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
Nice wrasse!! I almost got that but when with the ruby headed one. My local always has a marine betta most of the time, they seem real popular as they always have to order in a replacement weekly it seems. (Did that just reveal how much I visit my LFS?? Anyway, its just behind the plaza that my shop backs up to.) I really like my cleaner shrimp so I have held off. They are great looking fish, keep me posted on how he does, I will have my 150G ready in a month or two and want larger fish for that tank anyway and might not have shrimp in it anyway. Do you have pics of the wrasse yet, I know how hard it is to photo.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
No pics yet but sure the wife will tke one tonight. I was fixing to buy a couple cleaner shrimp the next time I went to the LFS, but went to my friends and saw the Marine Beta again, so much for the cleaner shrimp :) Wonder why they call them a Marine Beta, dosn't seem like a good enough name for such a nice looking fish.