Chat Room

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Now I'm here! I went to the dragster track last night. It was my first time and it's awsome! Loud and wild. My cousin's boyfriend was racing his new camaro he built a new engine for it himself and he's running 5 seconds! Which is awsome. I havn't shot anything yet. The dog is gone now. Don't ask why. The donkey has been on the other side of the field and I wasn't even here last night to enjoy sleeping in! CRAP! Oh well. I need more post. ;D

Oct 22, 2002
clotha im finding it VERY slow to i wonder why.
Ryan you do need to post more im almost a hundred more then you. and did you go to a 1/8th or a 1/4 mile cause only professionals do the 1/4 in that. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
It was just a 1/8th mile one. The coolest thing was the pickup's that can go faster than the cars. Now that's my kinda truck. oh yeah. ;D I know your all most 100 more than me but how? I guess cause I only visit here once a day on weekdays and can't get on after everyone else goes to bed cause the internet is too loud dialing up. Hope you feel special. ;D I have seen just a tiny bit of slowness but nothing that big. :D