Charter Fish

Oct 22, 2002
Why do some people have Charter FIsh along with Big Fish and the other names?  I see that it says the first 100 members get it but how do I get it?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
[glow=Black,strength,width]I don't think you can get that title. :( Sorry. That was a title the first 100 people who signed up got to have. I was one and I'm a senior fish cause I have over 500 post. You'll get there some day, but you won't be a charter fish. ;D[/glow]

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I have only seen one of those and they are so dumb! I laughed my head off.

"Hello! would you like to play some tennis?"

We wrote that all over our teachers chalk boards and they weren't to happy. ;D It was fun.

D

discusaquarium

lol monty python is great! i love monty python stuff. it's a little out of my time, but its still some great stuff man.
Joe

drzeus

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I can hear a Dead Parrot walking on here!!  Anyway wots ao funny about the accents mate??? ;D
My parents never used to let me watch MP :)() so i used to sneak round to my friends house (she had real liberal folks!)
{And in those days i used to think it was reallllllllly stoopid! But you had to know what was going on to be in on the chats at school - no one likes being THAT square! It sort of grows on you}
British humour is a bit warped and in spite of our stiff reputation we sure like making fun of ourselves!!  (Greeks are sooooo serious about so many things!)

Ovrclckd

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Its something I got in an email... the story was three people where hiking in the woods when they were attacked by a mountain lion. They managed to snap one picture before they were mauled to death... thats the picture :)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Since I can't see any pictures at least I know what one looks like now! I got that one too!

Monty Python is funny in that really stupid crap stuff sort of way you know? I can't help but laugh and it's not even really that funny. Why wouldn't they let you watch monty python? Is it the blood? :)