blargh

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
yeah i was not and am not cut out for college. i went from high school to the navy then pointless jobs for a while till i got into an apprenticship. loving construction but tired of the unsteady work. so thinking about trying to get a job with my brother doing oil fracking work out in north dakota. hard long work but pay is about double what i make now :p

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
I'm no longer an apprentice, I am a bricklayer/tuckpointer. I also do sand blasting, water blasting, concrete repaire, and caulking. I do occational coring as well but maybe drilled 4 holes in 5 years lol. but around here the work is not that steady. the economy crashed and i all but lost my job. did alot of odd jobs and side jobs to keep me afloat. then it got good and steady again and this year it slowed way down. I've worked for a month and then had a month off and then worked for a couple weeks and then another month off. It's not great. I'm looking at going out to north dakota though. try to get on with the oil fracking company my brother is working for. alot of hours but i can double or triple my yearly income out there. this is my brothers first year out there and he is already looking at clearing 100k this year. wouldn't mind doing that for a few years and get a good savings built up and get a nice house and not have to worry about a morgage or anything. that and a new truck and boat lol.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
i'm crap with a bull float lol. I did some burnishing a coupel years ago. tell u what when u dye concrete black and have red and white aggregate and quartz and then pollish it to a glass like shine it makes for a beautiful kitchen floor.