Best Online Pet Stores

FishChick

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Wisconsin
What do all of you think?  I am worried about getting my credit card number ripped off, etc.  I noticed that some don't have the little lock on the bottom of my screen. What sites have the best info on the products? Which ones should I avoid?  

R

ronrca

I have used BigAlsonline.com. It was very good. E-mail receipts, very good delivery, good prices and a plus if your Canadian, free delivery over $35. What are you looking to buy?

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
I have been using www.petwarehouse.com. I think I was just mad about my last expierence. I will probebly use them again..now that I happy. :D
 Another great one is www.thatpetplace.com

I looked at Big Als...crap are they high in price. $275.99 for a Magnum Pro ??????? what???

$99.99 at the other 2 places. Got to be freakin kidding. I dont care if they match prices..shouldn't be that high.

D

discusaquarium

i haven't used the online ordering from www.thatpetplace.com yet, but i have been up to the actual store. It is a great store, i would not buy fish there due to the lack of knowledge of the attendants in the fish section, plus it's about an hour and a half drive back home. But overall they have VERY good deals on dry goods. If you are looking to find some deals that's where to go. Check out their website to find out, they specialize in fish so, they pretty much have whatever you are looking for. They have an online catalog on the website also. Hope i could help.  :-/ :)
Joe