As Requested

I was asked last night to post some new pics of my Brackish Fish...namely my GSP. Unfortunately he is a real pain in the keester to try and photo...:rolleyes: . But I managed to get a couple of pics of him, they're not the best quality, but it was the best I could get :cool:

GSP looking for his food

Gsp eating whats left of his Giant Meal Worm

Blurry pic of one of my two Golden Wonder Killies

Two of my Archers and a Scat

Thats all I've got for now, the rest of the pics I took were too fuzzy to make out...I'll try and get a FTS (full tank shot) tonight when I get home.

Enjoy *celebrate

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Groovy pics! *thumbsups
Do you feed mealworms to your puffer a lot? Hmmm, I feed the geckos mealworms. I'll try giving the F8's a couple tonight and see how that goes....hmmm....

Actually I guess you could consider it a marine tank now, because my salinity is 1.022...I have a bunch of LR that I'm curing in another tank to put in this tank when its cured.

Kelly, I feed him a combination of giant meal worms and blood worms evey night, he loves the meal worms, he also loves earthworms, but when I try to feed him earth worms the scats tend to get them before he does, but the scats wont touch the mealies :D

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
The geckos eat mealworms.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time and Lizzie gets pregnant.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time and Lizzie gets pregnant and lays eggs.

Hey, maybe it's the mealworms!!! Maybe I can breed the F8s! :p

f8fan said:
The geckos eat mealworms.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time and Lizzie gets pregnant.

The geckos eat mealworms and "do it" all the time and Lizzie gets pregnant and lays eggs.

Hey, maybe it's the mealworms!!! Maybe I can breed the F8s! :p
HAHA
I'm having the same problem with my geckos...I find eggs every few weeks :eek: ... But good luck with that plan for the F8's *celebrate