ALL FOR ME!

Mike

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Visit site
Looks like this forum is all for me. nobody posts any threads. it also looks like im sometimes talking to myself here. well anyways does any anyone else have a forum all to themselves? NO you dont so HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
~~Mike

bill200

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
what about california? I live in Torrance, but so what. Housing is expensive and everytime somone thinks about california they think about that tiny streach of plam trees in Santa Monica. But people should stop- moving to California, we Californian residents feel that we should have a wider option when choosing a new home.

Oct 22, 2002
san diego, ca
before i moved to ca i thought it was always sunny and warm. ohh ho ho ho guess who was wrong. the first time i called back home to nc and told them it was raining up in sf, they didn't believe me. now i'm in sd, and had fire in my fireplace the past three days :)

Mike

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Visit site
well wonderwoman it depends how close you are to the beach here. the closer you are to the beach the colder and the farther east the warmer. southern california used to be mostly a big desert so thats why it gets really hot the farther in east. and about bill200 it is only expensive where you live cause your city likes to participate in a whole lot more city stuff like making it safe, having nice streets, making it pretty, a whole lot more stuff like that. now if you look at lawndale, inglewood, hawthorne, and compton you dont see it as nice as torrence do you? thats why you pay so much. dont blame it on people moving into california. its mostly the peoples fault that live in torrance fault you pay so much.
~~Mike

cholula

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
fish.arehere.net
I lived in a townhouse about a half mile from the SF bay. The place did not even have airconditioning, but if you drove about 5 miles east... it sure would get hot....

I now live in Florida.... more affordable.

Last edited:

Mike

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Visit site
arcab4 is right its also warm here. it gets freaken hot in the afternoon. keep in mind its supposed to be winter and its pretty damn warm. even up in Big Bear it gets freaken hot and its almost always cold there. well i guess that proves that it satys sunny almost all the time.
hazzamaya why doesnt everyone just hail the US instead of England? we beat them at two wars already. we won our independance from them and the War of 1812.
~~Mike

Last edited:

Mike

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Visit site
i know, but how many new threads have you seen in here. none right. its all mine now. here's an anology for you. when someone leaves the house you were living in with them it becomes all yours right? AAAAHHHHH yes it does doesnt it. SO THIS IS MINE SO HAHA!!!!
~~Mike