A Formal Goodbye (For Anyone That Still Cares)

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
I'm sorry to say that I've lost interest in this forum. It's just...way too dead. I've been here for over a year now and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'm going to a forum where my friends are and we all post everyday, even if it's just to chat. I've had a hard time in my life and no one seems to care. (death apparently hates me as well, lol) I just want to say goodbye and that I wish the best of luck to all that I know. Goodbye and happy fishkeeping everyone.

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
lol, yeah. They should arrive safely. I know about the trip because Kenny and I are VERY close. We talk every day and the trip...well. Let's just say ghetto areas aren't very nice to live by. I should know... *looks outside and down the street* It's best just to run... :p

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Oh, too bad :( The more people that leave, the less active the forum gets. Forums go in cycles... active, inactive. We're just stuck in the inactive bit :eek:
Anyways, hope the new forum suits you better... maybe our paths will cross again :)

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Thanks guys, although I'm starting to sound selfish. I just have a lot of crap going on in my life and the lack of activity in this forum is just...er...not a waste of my time, but I have better things to do then to check for anything new on here while the traffic is down. I'll probably come on every now and again to talk to friends and stay updated, but...yeah. I just hope that, until we meet again, that everything goes great for everyone. Good luck on the new tank tank, Fuzz. <3