90 gal tank for sale

Oct 22, 2002
I have a 90 gal tank for sale with a wood stand. If you buy this tank for $350 I will also give you a small bay window tank with cabinet also. Both tank's are set up now. I need to sell them fast.
I am located 17 miles south of Jackson Mi
1 517 287 9070

Re: 90 gal tank for salr

EEEEE!!! I want them so bad!!! And you're close to where I live (Louisiana) so that I could drive there to pick it up! ;D

But I'm just a teen with no job and there is no way that my parents would be willing to buy it or let me put it in the livingroom and I don't have any more room in my bedroom. Argh!!! Life $ucks!!!  >:(

Wah!!!!! :'(

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky

I am going to be passing thorough there. How many gallons is the other tank? Do they include filter and everything? Just curious. Thanks. ;D

I'd say it would take me about 5 or 6 hours to get to Jackson. It would be about the same if you were going to Tallahassee, Florida.

That is so cheap for two tanks with wooden stands and he probably has pumps and heaters with them too. It cost me $200 to get my 55 gallon and a dinky iron stand for it. Argh! If only it were a few years later when I will probably be living in Baton Rouge (closer to Jackson) in a house with room for those tanks, had a job so I could buy them,  and had a nice new truck with AC instead of our current old, moldy '87 Ford to pick them up in.

Still whining....  :'(

Heh heh. oops!  ;D

Well I guess I'm glad that it is in Michigan. Now I don't have to whine about it anymore.  ;)

A 5.5 gallon, two 10 gallons, a 20 high, and a 55 gallon is plenty for me. :)

Ryan, the stupid nightclub went out of business in about 2 weeks. The owner just left. My friend who got me the job didn't get her last paycheck and I never got any money from him. >:(

Oh, and it turns out that all the checks he wrote were bad. No one knows where he went. Oh well. I didn't do much. I don't really care anymore.

MST3K is short for Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's a really funny show where a guy and his two robots are forced to watch bad movies by this mad scientist. They make fun of the movie the whole time and it's hilarious. It ran for 10 years before getting cancelled. They're still showing reruns of seasons 8-10 on Sci-Fi Channel and you can buy some of the episodes from earlier seasons on tape.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Oh okay I just thought that was the name of a club. Because it said that's where the fish are but oh well. That guy sounds like a real jerk. What happened to all of the tanks and fish? ;D

My sister and I are both big fans of MST3K. We can just say a line/joke from an episode and start cracking up. The fish thing was from an episode. Here's another example. They were watching "I Was a Teenage Werewolf" and said "so what we've basically got here is a wolf with zits?" "bet it's hard to work the Oxy-10 in past the fur" ;D

He never bought the fish or equipment. But I did spend a lot of time making up a list of everything he needed and what he could put in each tank.