Florida
www.rainbowaquatics.com
Soul's 55g African Cichlid

55 Gallons

pH - 7.8

kH - 5

gH - 12

Equipment - Emperor 400, Ebo-Jager 150 watt Heater

Fish - Ngara "Flametail" Peacock, German Red Peacock, Sunshine Peacock (Aulonocara baenschi) , Flavescent Peacock (Aulonocara Steveni Usisya), Red Shouldered Peacock (Aulonocara Hasbaenschi), Protomelas Steveni "Taiwan Reef", Hap sp.44 "Red Tail", Red Empress, Astatotilapia latisfasciata "Zebra Obliquidens", Bushy Nosed Pleco

sorry for people with 56k i tried to limit down the pictures but just too many beautiful fish

Last edited:

Eli916

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
CT
what kind of chilid is in the first picture??? I have been trying to find out what kind of fish a bought in december because the fish store owner said it was a blue devil but when i looked it up online it didnt look like mine. Mine has blue strips on its body like urs but he doesnt have as much blue around his mouth (he is young though which might add to it) Also his fins are a blackish color with a rim of orange. does this sound like ur fish in the first pic??? How big do they grow?
~Eli

equinom

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
The Blue Planet
Hey Soul - how did you get them to pose like that? You've got super model fish in there! I think I've seen that Red Tailed Obliquedin in some of the Victoria's Secret catalogues....

Miss Souls - I'm ready for my close up...

SoulFish

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Florida
www.rainbowaquatics.com
most are getting near full grown, some like the german red peacock still got a little ways to go, these pics are pretty old i may update them soon, been busy lately, as for hte posing, sit infront of your tank for an hour with a camera, hope you can get 1 or 2 decent shots