Spotted Grouper


The Spotted Grouper, also known as the Whitespotted Grouper, Summan Grouper, or Speckled Fin Grouper, is an awesome addition to your fish tank! We’re updating this profile so check back again but in the meantime, if you have any questions, please ask in our forum! Click here to start asking your question!

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment