Yellow watchman gobie

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
Would that be the small fish formula from Life Spectrum? Here is my current stocked foods,

Sea veggies,
Kent Marine ZooMax
Spirulina Sinking Pellets
Omega One, Marine Flakes
Freeze Dried Blood Worms
Frozen Brine mysis shrimp.

Would any of these be acceptable?

Last edited:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
both of my sand gobies (diamond and a wheelers) eat anything I put in.....I swish the flake food in the water so it sinks into the water column....I don't float it as it would go straight to the skimmer......I feed them formula one and formula two flake alternating with mysis and then about once a week I grate up frozen krill and they always get bits of silversides that I feed the anemones......

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
Well, my poor watchman died this morning. For some reason my auto feeder has stopped working. I'm looking to replace and I was wonder what the best way to feed them would be. I never really seen him go out for food much. A few times I would watch him eat the spurina pellets even go after a clown if one of them took one. I did buy some cyclopeeze, but I think it might have been already too late. My other fish seemed ok, because a few times a week I put in frozen food. I'm wondering should I get some tongs to help feed it?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Sorry to hear about your gobie. My wheelers is fat and eats anything that floats anywhere near him. My diamond is now almost 6" long and what he gets sifting sand, I am not sure, but he sure eats up anything I put in there...

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Well I just swish a pinch of flake food under the water.....they all get some. the diamond gobie swims up and gets what he wants. In my 2o the wheelers only eats the flake if it floats past his face......I usually crush pellets and swish them in his direction and he eats what lands close. The citron gobie in that tank with him really only eats the flake. All of them will eat mysis or brine when it floats around....