Feeling sorry for other people that are fish widdow/ers

Right now I cant belive my man would rather sort out his tank than look after his woman... 1 day I will have enough and get rid of the lot when hes at work.... I dunno have an op and feel like hell then get neglected all for fish.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry needed to get that off my chest

A very unhappy MrsPurple

Thanks guys n girls.. yeah feeling better this morning after being fed and had some sleep... I just get a bit moody when I am hungry and hes playing with the forum or fish.

But I am now back to my bouncy self ... weight loss makes me feel so much better :)

Red ( 3st 9lbs slimmer)

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
*snicker* Good thing the tank hobby hasn't bitten my man, and its wonderful. I get to play all day with my tanks while he plays all day in the kitchen. Then he feeds me home-made chocolates and caters to my moody days. I love him so much *huggles*.

But I do play "2nd fiddle" to the dog. Nothing comes before Jack the Scrapper. Jack gets the first kiss when daddy comes home. Jack gets taken out on car rides and walks around the block. Jack sleeps between us in bed (usually because he's kicking me into the crack between the wall and the matress). And when Jack instegates a fight with the neighborhood hounds, of course its not his fault, and who has to rush him into the clinic to fush his boo-boos while daddy has a panic attack that his baby boy got hurt? Me.

But I don't mind much because a man and his dog is a beautiful thing. In a career field that is being dominated by more and more women every year (believe it or not there are more female DVMs than male DVMs graduating vet school now-a-days, and nearly 95% of technicians are women), a man needs a testosterone buddy, even if that buddy is neutered. There are just certain masculine hobbies (like peeing in snow and eating beef jerky), I don't quite get. I won't participate, but Jack is always my boyfriend's willing partner in crime. Besides, the dog was around long before me and my man met, and if we ever break-up, Jack will be right by his daddy's side the whole way.

So, Jack the Scrapper is truely a man's best friend.
~~Colesea