Thomas Kinkade Miniature Christmas Village
These seem to be pretty popular collectibles so I wanted to share a few of them here. This is the Thomas Kinkade Miniature Christmas Village.
You'll feel as if you're holding the holidays in the palm of your hand when you bring home the first-ever Thomas Kinkade miniature Christmas village collection. Available only from Hawthorne Village, this enchanted holiday vision begins with Issue One, Christmas Crossing featuring a miniature train that circles the tiny town. Soon you'll be ready for more Yuletide delights with Issue Two, Main Street. Before long, your collection will continue with additional collectible Christmas village miniatures, each a separate issue to follow.
Each exquisite miniature Christmas village scene in the collection is exactingly hand-sculpted and skillfully hand-painted. You'll delight to every detail, from the illuminated buildings to the moving vehicles, "snow-dusted" trees, figures and much more. This cherished collection makes a unique Christmas home decoration to bring lasting joy throughout the years. But you must hurry. Strong demand is anticipated for this remarkable Thomas Kinkade exclusive miniature premier.
- First-ever Thomas Kinkade miniature Christmas village collection, inspired by the nostalgic artwork of America's most collected living painter and available ONLY from Hawthorne Village
- Each miniature collectible Christmas village in this collection is expertly hand-sculpted and hand-painted to bring Mr. Kinkade's holiday visions to life
- Featuring the celebrated artwork of Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light™
- Nestled in its own mahogany-finished display base, each miniature collectible Christmas village boasts lighted buildings, animated vehicles, dozens of trees and figures, and much more.
- Powered by 4 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Makes a unique Christmas home decoration for any room
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7-1/2" W x 4-1/2" L; 19 cm W x 11.4cm L