will be away for 3 days.. will fry be okay?

SegaDojo

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.intergate.ca
the problem with that is how am I gonna dispense frozen baby brine shrimp?

the dispenser would be fine for some larger fishes, but these fry are still around 2-3mm long.

besides.. my apistos don't accept flake food.. I tried to train them to, but I didn't have the heart to starve them for that long.  So they're diet is based on frozen/live brine shrimp, occasional live black worms, and occasional frozen blood worms.

but thanx anyways... =)

P

[PJ]

lilpoot takes care of my fish and my cats while i am on vacation so finding a friend to take care of them is a good idea.

SegaDojo

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.intergate.ca
I will be leaving for a snowboarding trip at the end of the month (for 3 days).  My problem is that I'm worried that my apisto fry can't last that long without the regular feedings each day.  I have a planted tank (10g) and I know it would have some inforsia in there already, but I'm pretty sure it won't be enough to support the batch of fry.

When I leave, the fry will be 3.5 weeks old.. and they are being raised with the parents in the tank.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Just show your mother how much to feed them and they should be fine. I had to do this once and my fsh turned out fine and healthy.

Ryanp13