Where are the Discus!!!!!????????

hayer

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2009
:eek::mad: I'm so freaked and frustrated! I can't find discus anywhere!
Does anybody know where to get them?
Thanks!

jaguar

New Fish
Sep 20, 2009
220 gallon tank PROBLEM

i have a 220 gallon tank i have 4 discus 2 angel fish 3 parroit fish 3 bowa sharks 2 yellow snails a huge bottem feeder one lizard 2 little bass and 3 cora red fish everything seemed fine in the tank i take great care of them and spend alot of time with them i give there about 10 cubes and bloodworms a day plus flakeys about 3 to four time a day i have flow filters spounge at the bottem carbon then the rocks at the the top i dont know but my water is clear but has a brownish redish tint to it only from the side and you can notice it when the lights are off i dont know if it cause i rasied the tem from 27 TO 29c for the discus but i dont know what to do please HELLLP give me some ideas or tips !!!!!!!!!?????/???/i dont have anyy of that dirftwood stuff in my tank im going to upload pic as soon as i get a post back !!

thejava1

Small Fish
Sep 22, 2009
drs foster and smith (liveaquaria.com) has discus- fish are really well priced- but shipping is another story. I wish i lived closer to them.

Oct 19, 2009
:eek::mad: I'm so freaked and frustrated! I can't find discus anywhere!
Does anybody know where to get them?
Thanks!
I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info.

lynx336699

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2009
Chicagoland area
u should be able to find them at a local dealer and don't mean petsmart or petco. my discus was given to me as a gift from my dad when i got into tanks and as long as i can remeber he always had a discus or two in his tanks. i just transferred mine into my 37 gal. two days ago from my 29 gal. (had to take it down tank looked like crap) but its killing me because i keep coming across discus seen three blood pgeon discus the other day at a store called critters going for 53.99 a piece they were alittle bigger than a half dollar. then i seen a red turquoise the same size as my yellow marlboro which is pretty huge going for a 159.99 keep looking their out there.