what kind of fish is this?

aakaakaak

Superstar Fish
Sep 9, 2010
Chesapeake, Virginia
1: Maybe a variation of a bleeding heart tetra? It's the same shape and similar coloration as a bleeding heart, but doesn't have the bleeding "heart". Bleeding "tail" tetra?
2: I believe it's a black skirt tetra.
3: I've seen this fish before. Its one of those oddballs. I can't remember. I googled sabaya fish and got bread and hot spanish girls.
4: YES! You are correct. Scissortail Rasbora.

So, how am I doin? Guessing well?

techmynd

Medium Fish
Sep 15, 2010
02- Skirt Tetra - yes. Might be black skirt tetra.
04- Scissortail Rasbora - yes.

01- Bleeding heart tetra has got very different fins. That pink one tetra i believed was tinfoil barb but now i think its not. Its tetra but I do not know which tetra. I think its a pink skirt tetra.

03- I believe its not sabaya, there seems to be no fish named as sabaya but guy at pet store told me its sabaya and i think he is wrong. Its not oddball. Its like angelfish but its not angelfish. Angel has fins but this fish has got fins which are made from its body.

techmynd

Medium Fish
Sep 15, 2010
Yes, bassbonediva is right, i believe.
01- Pinkish fish is tetra. Its white tetra but colored (injected) so its colored white skirt tetra.
02- Black widow tetra or black skirt tetra.
04- Scissortail Rasbora
03- what is that fish?

The one labeled as Sabaya
Is that Sabaya or Sabayea or what?
I need to know the name of that 3rd fish.
Here watch the video again for that fish.
YouTube - 120 gallons tank 1

techmynd

Medium Fish
Sep 15, 2010
@bassbonediva: Oh! Dear. Alright the pet shop guy sold me that fish as scissortail rasbora. Okay, thank you thank you, thank u for sorting that mono sebae fish.
Now! I am in trouble. I also need to rehome few fish and get rid of few fish from old tank.
Thank you everybody.