1) A 10gl is by far way,way to small for a hippo tang. Just think about yourself being kept in a very small box, really unfair. The hippo tang will hit about 10-12" in the home aquarium.
2) A 30 will only stunt the growth of the undulate if kept in there, though the undulate is a reclusive trigger, it still needs at least a 55 gl min tank though a 75 would be better fit.
3) Your 55 is very overstocked, a porcupine puffer will hit 18" in the home aquarium and is a very huge waste producer. Your niger will also hit 12", and all triggers again are large waste producers. Your yellow tang would be ok for a little while in their by itself, but tangs need alot of room to swim if you want a healthy fish. IMO, you need to keep a very close eye on your readings in the 55, with the bio-load you have in their you are asking for trouble.
-20 Gallon tall eclispe with light and filter(w/o media) in the hood
-Mini Jet 404 Pwr Head
-Neptune heater-75 watts maybe
-10.5 lbs Live rock(4.5lbs base,4lbs fiji, 2lbs. carribean)
-Snail form live rock and lots of other crittiers that I have no idea what they are like a -snail like thing in a shell with a tentacle??
-Awaiting more LR, cleaner crew with a skunk cleaner and then two false percs and somethings else, maybe a goby?
55 Gallon Tank
1 Corallife Super Skimmer
1 Penn-Plax Cascade Filter
1 20W 50/50 coralife (need to upgrade to something)
5lbs living rock
60 pounds of sand
Update 2-clowns, 1 scooter, 1 Anemone died due to very poor water chemistry.
In one of my saltwater tanks, my newest is a 10 gal nano.
- 1 Clark Clown
- 1 Firefish goby
- Bunch of snails and hermits (blue & scarlet)
~ Star Polyps
~ Red/Green Blastomussa
~ Red Open Brain
~ A few polyps of Clove polyps
~ Acanthastrea echinata and lord
- 96W 10K/actinic 50/50
- 2-1W variable moonlight LEDs
- Some unknown old powerhead, DIY Eheim spray bar attachment
- Aquaclear 150 to run small refugium and occasional carbon
- 50W Visi-therm Stealth Heater
-coralife aqualight, 50/50 28watt power compact bulb
-aquatic gardens power head
-neptune 50watt submersible heater
-tetra wisper hang on back filter with adjustable flow.
-black light as a moon light
- 1 mantis shrimp, species:gonodactylus smithii
- hermit crabs(number depends on if the mantis is hungy or not)
- green star polyps
for now,15 gallon wide tank
15 watt marine glo light ( might change )
20 watt coralife light ( might change )
50 gallon filter
10-15 gallon filter
30 watt heater
10-15 pounds of LR
air pump as needed for PH
and the best thing invented mag-float tank cleaner
two blue tailed damsels
4 hermit crabs
1 striped hermit
rapidly spreading red polyps
green,red,brown, and pink algae
smaller unidentified feathers around 7
also i have something that looks like it might be a sponge not sure yet..
near future 30gallon bow front
and a 5 gallon reef tank..