What Do Ya Think

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Well there are these: http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36842
And Here's some more for ya Ram Man!! :D :p

My other Feather Duster (this one is alot more skittish [?sp?])

I was looking for the Blenny and this is where I found him :rolleyes:

Here is some crappy pics of the Eel. He likes to hang out in the rocks so it hard to get a pic of him. These dont give you any idea of his size (unfortunately)

I just got a little better pic of him

Last edited:

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
And here are the tank shots:

The Zoos that I bought yesterday still arent out completely but you can get the idea. Also I am getting 2 more things soon: Alveopora and something to go into the spot between the Mushrooms and the new Zoos. Any ideas would be great cause I have no idea.

*SUPERSMIL Thanks Ram Man*SUPERSMIL​

Last edited:

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I know more pics :rolleyes: but the Zoos finally opened up fully and I wanted to show them off cause they are so neat looking. :D

Im wanting to get somethis to fill the space between that Watermelon Mushrooms and the Fire and Ice Zoos. Theres quite a bit of empty space there. Any ideas??

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
LOL!!! I will Ram Man. :D No that guy is a striped Dottyback. I havent seen many of them since I bought him. Neat fish they are though. He doesnt seems as aggressive as most of his kind. Any ideas for what I should put in that empty space???

Dec 23, 2005
Wisconsin
The way the LR is placed makes the tank look so good. Like Toam said in the beginning of the thread, every time I see a tank like this I want to try saltwater but I don't think I have the time and money to try saltwater. Anyways I have trouble saving money after spending it all on my 10g:D