what could these be???

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
The 2 fry that are left, the one is way bigger than the other. I feed them a few crushed flakes, and on occasion some crushed sinking wafer. I have to watch, cause they dont eat too much and I dont want anything to rot.

The other cories are as usual, but my danioes were looking like they were spawning. There were like 4 of them in a little crack together, then chasing each other around it. My UGF will probebly suck all their eggs down into the gravel though.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I"m gonna buy some more tommorow and hopefully with 9 some will breed. I have no idea what I'm doing as I have never had anything breed ecept guppies and mollies and they don't count. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I have no idea what sex they are though. I know she gave me some males and females but I don't know how many. Will a julii breed with and albino and a skunk with a julii and so on? Or do they have to be of the same species? ;D

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
I have 3 males and 3 females. I also have one that was born(i bought it like this) with a spine deformalty. I dont know what sex it is. It is also the only cory I have seen eat at the surface constantly. He is my favorite. His name is "stubby"

Oddly, I have a lemon tetra with the same condition in another tank.

My father-in-law said my one tank is like an Old folks home where all the crippled fish live. I take that as a compliment...cause these old and crippled fish seam so happy.