Welcome to the Aquatic Plants section!

P

[PJ]

don't remove the first and second.....I like it. keep up the good work. It wont take long for people to start showing up. =D

Oct 22, 2002
www.oarsa.org
Well here is a person that showed up!  I like this site a lot.  It appears that it will be very beneficial to any aquarium enthusiast.  I hope to use the site information and the message board, for advice on my tanks.

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California
haha. that's a first. maybe there's just too many good boards out there that there's no need for another one. darn. anyways..some good news..the amount of people visiting has been increasing everyday. so that's a good sign. =)

SegaDojo

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.intergate.ca
you can try Big Al's Online as well..

www.bigalsonline.com

(i know.. the address is a little obvious)

What do you mean by complete though?  there's an iron test, nitrate test, and phosphate test (IMO its all that's needed for a plant tank)

If you use a balanced liquid fertilizer (with all the trace elements) the iron test kit can give you a GENERAL idea as to whether or not the others are in short supply...

P

[PJ]

thanks for the help everyone. and i agree, this is a first for the plant secton to have more posts than wnyother section...

SegaDojo

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.intergate.ca
I like it too... keep the 1st fish, 2nd fish... =)

Honestly, I think this thread is becoming more of a chat room than a discussion forum...

Anyone else with some problems?

Maybe someone can help me with this... I want to add an american flagfish to my 10g which is stocked with 2 apisto. borelli, 3 harlequin raspboras, and 1 otocinclus.  How do you think the apistos will react to the flagfish (since they are breeding)?

caoc

New Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
i have a 46g bow front tank which houses 4 angels and rams - however i was wondering since the sub-strate is flourite based with gravel on top if i still need to add the iron tabs - oh forgot, this is a planted tank.

Also looking for information on Lace Madagascar
(Aponogeton Madagascariensis)