Weird parasite in my fish tank!!!! HELP!!!

Sep 8, 2010
Hello, I have a two things im not sure about in my fish tank. (My tank is a 10 gallon i am breedin red cherry shrimp and selling them online) The parasite discripition i can say is that the 1st one is.....A white worm that swims super fast and twists through the water. It is like goes up on the glass out of the water to get bigger everyday they get bigger. Then i have some at the bottom oh the glass super small though. 2nd one.........It looks like a roly poly its grey but the smaller ones look like a greenish color. But it has little flaps just as a shrimp and it kinda rolls up and it goes super fast through the water. And they like to stick n the walls but there are some in the gravel when i bump the tank the come up and down and i wish the shrimp would est them but there...AFRAID OF THEM LOL!!! like if one goes by it it flips out and goes to the other side of the tank!!!! *BOUNCINGS but i wish to hear from you guys and if you could copy and paste this onto different threads and let me know. THANKS!!!*twirlysmi