Wall Mounted Aquarium "Island Design"

Sep 3, 2010
So here is my latest attempt at making something look half good!

I have got a few Fry swimming about so please ignore the bag hanging at the side!

I have tried to create a central island and rise it from both ends. I wanted to create a real topical looking island in the centre so that the fry could hide in all of the plants.

I have alos now got two lights along the top with an added Bright Blue LED strip, this makes the whole tank a lot brighter! This is then mixed with my White Sand and Ocean Rocks.

jamiejay09

Large Fish
Dec 14, 2009
England
Looks Stunning! I have to say the sand reflects the light, i bet the room looks amazing with it in. I take it the fry are in the bag? if that is the case, how often do you change the water for them?

Well done with the aquarium!

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
o wow i thought this tank was a lot bigger originally when it was in the starting stage but now i can tell its true size. looks very nice, youve done a cool job :)

Sep 3, 2010
The bag has pin holes all the way up both sides, i have been taking the bag out and sucking the grot off the bottom every week then when i drop the bag in the tank it fills back up to water level through the holes.

The light is great, the LEDs made a big difference, also oddly the blue colour makes the sand and stones look less green and more white!

It isnt huge and i already find myself looking at larger pretty fish and feeling sad that i cant have them. I guess this is where the hobby begins!