ungodly

widebody2

Medium Fish
Nov 22, 2008
When I feel like being macho, I dunk a basketball, not illegally home fish. I could easily call out a handful of people on this site that do it for fun because they think its cool and show it off; take Widebody2 for example. RedTail catfish in a 40G, why would he do it? ask him
#1 I have a 125 gallon and my redtail is about 2.5 inches right now....it will be years before it outgrows the tank. #2 You are actually trying to compare me to this guy. #3 I have the ability to house the fish when it gets bigger. I'd appreciate, in the future being able to read things without seeing my name pop up in a thread like this. Go dunk your basketball macho man :)

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
#1 I have a 125 gallon and my redtail is about 2.5 inches right now....it will be years before it outgrows the tank. #2 You are actually trying to compare me to this guy. #3 I have the ability to house the fish when it gets bigger. I'd appreciate, in the future being able to read things without seeing my name pop up in a thread like this. Go dunk your basketball macho man :)
OH IM GLAD TO SEE YOU PUT THE FISH IN A DECENT TANK. I guess my planned worked can't make an example out of you anymore. Congradulations, next up feeding him now? lmao

I'm sorry, I'm referring to the widebody2 who responded when his fish was called a tankbuster by saying "the plan is not to feed it". Not the widebody2 that claims this quote, maybe it's a diff poster?

Last edited:

bmoraski

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2009
Upstate NY
person who posted that video on youtube should be tracked and arrested. the fish is more than likely illegal in his state.

It's generally men who unreasonably house predatory fish because they think they're "cool" showing off their 12 inch fish in a 20G tank... bunch of macho idiots really. When I feel like being macho, I dunk a basketball, not illegally home fish. I could easily call out a handful of people on this site that do it for fun because they think its cool and show it off; take Widebody2 for example. RedTail catfish in a 40G, why would he do it? ask him
i agree
and i do understand that fish eat fish etc. i just dont get any pleasure watching it and having idiots cheering ! i love all animals and have known people who take pleasure in seeing things suffer ( i dont associate with those kinds of people ) like i said i know fish eat fish etc. but what those idiots need is to go on safari and see how freakin macho they are ! LOL

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
i agree
and i do understand that fish eat fish etc. i just dont get any pleasure watching it and having idiots cheering ! i love all animals and have known people who take pleasure in seeing things suffer ( i dont associate with those kinds of people ) like i said i know fish eat fish etc. but what those idiots need is to go on safari and see how freakin macho they are ! LOL
Just seeing all the stuff on animal planet late nite, I will not be making trips any time soon to the amazons or other jungles

bigdaddy

Small Fish
Mar 6, 2009
michigan
www.myspace.com
yep i've seen that one before. i think your right kissy they are illegal. imagine what would happen if fish like that were let loose in lakes cause someone couldn't keep it, do to its size. so much for catching pan fish anymore, cause those monsters could rip apart a small lake in no time.
If one of them fish where to let go into some of our lakes up here it proly wouldn't last a week..I have seen ppl catch musky (over grown pike lol)up here that where well over five feet long and they are mean mothers. And to let every one know that video was very ungodly. other ppl say ya its nature for them "lmao" they would NEVER see a bass!!! and if they were in a lake that fish would never catch a bass,the only reason it acted like that is proly cause they starved it and it was protecting its teritory.they need a good kick in the nutz and then some!!!!

Whiskers

Large Fish
Feb 29, 2008
central Michigan USA
point made bigdaddy. i've seen pics of a 2' pike being reeled in while a 4' pike came along and chomped into the side of the fish being reeled in. when you say up here, do you mean mich all together or are you from the northern half. i been told if you go up north you can find some seriously large fish. myself, im not much into fishing so no real experence with that.

LadyLail

Large Fish
Dec 31, 2008
NC
www.myspace.com
*BOUNCINGSPeople should have to take a test to own fish and if they fail this is what they get!!!! It would save a lot of fish!!!*DRUMMER*

YouTube - The Best Damn Fish Tank Ever
I'm sorry dear- have you never been to a Walmart? That store is a magnet for morons and the sole reason that there should be a test given to see if people are qualified to leave their homes much less buy a fish, or worse- reproduce...

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
the thing about the snakehead is it is illegal in the united states which is wher I'm guessing this is at. they are 100% illegal to even have in ur possession in any way. someone would be doing a great thing if they turned them in. cause even if he tossed it out in his yard they can survive for days out of water. it's an invasive species that needs to be eradicated in avery way shape and form in north america. and a fish that size also has the strength to break the glass in that tank.

bigdaddy

Small Fish
Mar 6, 2009
michigan
www.myspace.com
point made bigdaddy. i've seen pics of a 2' pike being reeled in while a 4' pike came along and chomped into the side of the fish being reeled in. when you say up here, do you mean mich all together or are you from the northern half. i been told if you go up north you can find some seriously large fish. myself, im not much into fishing so no real experence with that.
ya im from da up ..lol yeah im from around dickison county,by iron mountain*celebrate

Mar 3, 2009
Misunderstood joke!!!

*celebrateI agree the fish department at wal mart is atrocious...i have directed several people away from there...sent them to a privately owned lfs where they are knowledgable...double check this link...it was just a joke....
YouTube - The Best Damn Fish Tank Ever thought it was funny cosidering the topic here...*BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS *crazysmil