Thumbs up to petsmart online

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
O.K. I generally usually never shop at petsmart in person for major equipment or so but the online store is really a good deal.  I just ordered a Tetra Deep Water 96 air pump and it is by far the cheapest online with the $10 discount.  I believe there are a few 20% discount and $20 discount for a certain amount floating on the net.  The submersible pump (Mag) are also cheaper than the most quality reef online stores too.

Just want to give props to Petsmart.

*thumbsupsmiley*

Oct 22, 2002
Yeah I do most of my online shopping at bigalsonline or petwarehouse (not pets) and they beat the petsmart site with price and selection.  Their shipping charges are both very reasonable also. *celebratesmiley*

Psari

New Fish
Oct 22, 2002
*laughingcryingsmiley*

Sorry, I haven't been around for a while, and I just got back on.  BigAlsOnline is the cheapest place around by far.  Items are as low as 40% off other sites.  They don't have everything, but they have alot.

*thumbsupsmiley*

JWright

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Snowy Upstate New York
www.cnytheater.com
[quote author=eseow link=board=comments&num=1010986753&start=0#4 date=04/14/02 at 10:05:31]
You have to check all the online stores. Big Al's & Petswarehouse are usually best priced. Petsmart online may have one or two items for less, but not by much. ;)
[/quote]

Did you really mean to say Petswarehouse? Petswarehouse.com is the company that is suing it's customers for being unhappy with the service/products they recieved.

Josh

eseow

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Yep, but the suit story came out around the same time I posted the message. I never bought from them though, and don't think I would according to the suit. Anyway, it was just a post. I'm sure there's plenty of online stores that are just as good price wise. BigAl's Online is my favorite store.  :p

J

Jay S.

Haha! Me to Bud.. Remember me? Metallica990 "African Cichlid Moderator at Petswarehouse"

jts112278

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I agree Jwright! petwarehouse and this Bob guy have a few screws loose. Its just bad business practice to piss off your customers especially your regulars!

Now, petwarehouse.com (not pural) in my humble opinion has good prices, (not the best), great selection, and outstanding customer service. Thats where i do my buying.

***by the way i just went back and reread my post and i would like to state that i am in no way affliated with petwarehouse.com

Oct 22, 2002
!@#$

At petswarehouse......look at the special.......

LEOPARD SHARKs $149.00

*FAINTS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
poor sharkys....who knows where they go... :'(
okay you get my point.

Oct 22, 2002
On the other hand...there advertising seems to diss other companies and make theres seem best to the NOVICE but if you have half a brain you can see behind it....*and we carry a wide array of lights* *never pay retail prices*

*imagine your fish bouncing in a van ::)*

aspguru

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.aspalliance.com
Dude, Petswarehouse better change their negative marketing strategy. Notice here http://www.petswarehouse.com/aquariumfish.htm in the middle of the page where they down all other internet sellers saying they are the best and there is none better. I lost my appetite reading that. They are garbage.