That's better!

LadyLail

Large Fish
Dec 31, 2008
NC
www.myspace.com
Okay, I'm done being mildly retarded- here's my pics! And thanks for all the help! I promise I'm not this dumb... usually...

My 29 gal

My Speckled Loach, Oscar

My Plecos, Sam and Sally

One of my ADF's just chillin'

My 10g terrarium- yeah, I've got crabs-- no, not those kind. Dirty, dirty people...

And Finally, my cycling 55g (we got to start the whole cycle over yesterday because my husband didn't clean the gravel good enough and the water wouldn't clear up...)

Comments and critiques are always welcome!

LadyLail

Large Fish
Dec 31, 2008
NC
www.myspace.com
Yeah, well I actually acquired the hermit crabs from my brother who decided he didn't want them anymore. Try recovering from saying loudly at his 18th birthday with 50 of his closest friends and family, "I got the crabs from my brother!"

I've learned that after situations like this and others I have put myself in, it's best to get the jokes out of the way right up front. Don't have too many other options when it sounds like you're keeping an STD in a fish tank...

Apr 14, 2008
Very nice tanks!! I had a hermit crab once (then bought 4 that died before she did) and I really enjoyed her antics of chriping and climbing and such...I got her in 2006 and she died in 2008. :(

LadyLail

Large Fish
Dec 31, 2008
NC
www.myspace.com
Well, I think I've finally made up my mind. Right now, I have a pair of Rainbowfish, 2 Common Plecs and a Silver Dollar. I'm calling the LPS today to make sure my other two Silver Dollars are ready to bring home today, and after that, I'll be adding my Praecox from my 29g and slowly getting 4 more (1 more male and 3 females). That'll do it for my 55g. Then, I'll be doing a small school of Zebras and Pearls in my 29g. Thanks for asking! :)

hari-goshi

Medium Fish
Jan 17, 2009
Ahhh , I had to run off and google praecox:p. Are those the the same rainbows you got a call about today in another thread? If so congratulations.
*BOUNCINGS

LadyLail

Large Fish
Dec 31, 2008
NC
www.myspace.com
No. I've always called them Praecox's, but the most common name is Dwarf Neon Rainbows. The one I'm getting today is a Lake Kutubu Rainbow. Their other common names are blue rainbows and turquoise rainbows. I already have two blue and I'm adding the turquoise today!!! :D :D

Just incase you have a 55g+ laying around, they've made excellent additions to my tanks!