Suicide

logtail

Medium Fish
Mar 10, 2008
My ocellaris clown leaped from the tank when I was adjusting the h20- found him dried up on the floor an hour later. I ate him so he will always be with me...

Mercury

Large Fish
Jun 11, 2008
Illinois
How wonderful. He gets to stay with you and also receives the ceremonial "flushing."

I had a kenyi that jumped out of the tank. I thought he got eaten. Then I found him two months later. :)

Sep 15, 2008
Chicago, IL
Lol you ate him? That's a little sick?

Mmm Tropic fish sticks. Tell me you at least put a little tarter sauce on it.

We've had our fish for a week now, and 3 died yesterday.

(We were away for the weekend and someone was watching them).

Sep 15, 2008
Chicago, IL
Wow Why Do You Have 2 Red Tail Sharks And A Pleco In A 10g
What Pure said...

They've actually gotten along pretty well surprisingly. The Red Tail's how brought it upon themselves to not only clean the tank but clean other fish, lol.

Besides, the LPS said the Red Tails are peaceful, and my plecco is a "small" one.

HAHA. I'm just happy we didn't listen to them and get the Irridescent.

You should all be happy though they told us about a fishless cycle, not quite the same though.

They just told us to let the tank run for a week.

jo3olous

Large Fish
Aug 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
What Pure said...

They've actually gotten along pretty well surprisingly. The Red Tail's how brought it upon themselves to not only clean the tank but clean other fish, lol.

Besides, the LPS said the Red Tails are peaceful, and my plecco is a "small" one.

HAHA. I'm just happy we didn't listen to them and get the Irridescent.

You should all be happy though they told us about a fishless cycle, not quite the same though.

They just told us to let the tank run for a week.
Redtails are peaceful when theyre juves, nasty when theyre mature. They are esp nasty at feeding time, unless that is they don't come out during that time. So are you going to move them one day? :eek:

This isn't the right thread or section to talk about your tank, but if you don't know what you're doing you might want to start a thread about your tank and get some serious help because you have some serious stocking issues, aside from bio load. I think I did mention though that it is very nicely planted and decorated somewhere else you posted

Last edited: