Starting it up possibly?

bunker_1

Large Fish
Mar 24, 2008
Cincinnati
There is an auction in Cincy on the 25th and the ACA in late July 09'. The auction, I heard, will have a ton of discus. Other than that Cichild-man has a thread that takes you to a distributer. I think it is in the discus forum under malasysia

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Kenny's Discus is who i bought from, i'd recommend him at the top of the list. Although he is in California and you'd have to pay shipping. Top notch quality and service though. Home Page

Mike Beals of Central Ohio Discus is in Ohio, so closer i guess but still not local. Great quality and service again. CENTRAL OHIO DISCUS

Windy City Discus is in Carpentersville, Illinois. Welcome to Windy City Discus! Heard some good stuff about him and his fish, can't vouch personally though.

Best way to get the stocklist is to contact them directly. They deal mostly with personal contacts and through Simplydiscus. So send them and email or call them, thats the best way. Yes the ACA should have a good number of discus people there.

Kenny is getting a new shipment in about now, maybe a week or so. He posted about it here, a preview. Preview of October Forrest shipment...Blues Blues Blues lol - SimplyDiscus

Let me know if you have trouble contacting them, or if you would like to know anything else i'll be glad to help.