Snails! Help!

Jul 11, 2017
I purchased my son a 20 gallon tank a long time back, and did a fish less cycle with substrate from a friends tank. After the parameters were good I purchased him two community fish, live plants, cholla wood, and luffy moss balls. While I am not new to fish keeping, I had NEVER purchased live plants before. The LFS dude never warned me, and I was ignorant of snails hitching a ride. Months later I am sick and tired of battling the snail explosion. I cannot deal with them any longer. I want to break it down and start over. I need help with how to get rid of the snails and eggs without killing all my bacteria to keep the cycle.
-Tank: Do I clean it with a bleach solution to kill snails and eggs? If so what ratio and how long?
- Exisiting water: Do I chuck it all, l or can I siphon some off for the new tank without the risk of getting any snail eggs in there?
-Moss Balls: Just check them?
-Biowheel: I want to reuse this obviously, but what do I do to ensure it doesn't transfer snails to new tank, and doesn't kill all the good bacteria on it?

ANY help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!!