Shimmys?

Katy

New Fish
Sep 29, 2012
Birmimgham UK
this is my first time posting on this group so sorry if its in the wrong place..
My female molly is not good at all. she was healthy and happy, she had her fry about 3 and half weeks ago she is the only molly in my tropical tank. But now she is shaking all the time. she is swimming about ok, and eating ok. but she keeps stopping and shaking. I have looked on line to see what this could be and have had to many diff stories as what to do. I am disabled and cant get out much, I love m fish and Hate to see them unwell :(
Thanks in advance x

Katy

New Fish
Sep 29, 2012
Birmimgham UK
I had my water tested and the man in the shop said my water was good. but i dont know the exact readings.
She is in a 100 liter tank with 5 zebra danios, 2 female guppys, a Rainbow fish, a plec, and 2 loach. This morning when I checked on her she seems alot better, not shaking half as much as she was.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
sometimes fish just act weird lol. it can be alarming at times i know. some of my cichlids lay on the bottom of the tank like they are dead. i go near the tank and they pop back to life all active expecting me to feed them lol. so there could be nothing wrong with your molly.