Saddam Hussein

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
found guilty - and will be hanged?? Am I the only one that thinks that "hanging" is almost as dated as the guillotine?
Saddam Hussein sentenced to death by hanging - CNN.com
I do believe in the death penalty - but, really, hanging??

I almost think in certain situations it makes the individual suffer more to have to live out the rest of their natural life incarcerated with no human rights whatsoever, I'd rather see him suffer for years upon years than to see him hanged.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
-=overly graphic description of way to kill him other than hanging=-

i think that is a much better death sentence

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
same way many of todays young people are getting fat and out of shape. By sitting around stuffing your face, doing nothing but flapping their jaws about how what happened to them and all of lifes problems are someone elses fault and not their own.

I see nothing wrong with him being hanged. And if it actualy happens I'll be surprised.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
i can understand why he wants a fireing squad, probably the quickest death, *mod edit*... that would be my choice of execution, that or lethal injection

Last edited by a moderator:

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
f8fan said:
I almost think in certain situations it makes the individual suffer more to have to live out the rest of their natural life incarcerated with no human rights whatsoever, I'd rather see him suffer for years upon years than to see him hanged.

I most definitly agree. why should he get the easy way out and have his life ended early. he should sit in a 8x10 cell and suffer for the rest of his life.

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Well, if there is a Hell, then IMO he will be the perfect candidate for admission. Maybe, in the big picture for eternity, that is punishment enough.

However, I still feel like an almost instant death is too easy for an cold, soul-less life form like him. If he has natural human life left to him, IMO an instant death is too easy. I think he should have a worse execution than hanging. I think hanging is too medieval.

your right the best bet for SodamnInsane is the slowest and most paintfull death they can think up. We need to do it for these people( http://trishymouse.net/gas2.jpg ) the innocent kurds that were gassed. Also when i hear people say we should not have gone to iraq I say hogwash because it was 10 years to late. He also commited genocide on the marsh arabs by draing there marshes and killing them in retaliation for giving the shiites shelter, who were trying to build a possible coup against him after the kuwait invasion

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2005
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Oh he's just a crazed old man. I don't see the point of any of this anymore.

I think it will be funny when he goes to hell and he tries to hang out with Hitler and Stalin and they're like, "Uh...who are you again?"

"I am Saddam Hussein! I was ruler of Iraq! I ruled with an iron fist!! I am very important dictator!!!!"

Hitler: "Um..ok...if you say so I guess. So what was that, you invaded some little country and gassed some people. And you expect to hang out with us?"

Stalin: "Yeah, go away kid, you bother me."

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2006
Superior, WI
All I can say is it's about damn time. I was in Iraq when he was captured as well as when his sons were killed and there was jubilation in the streets then. I'm sure there will be huge celebrations when he's finally gone.

As far as incarcerating him for life, that wouldn't work because there are people over there that are still afraid that he will come back into power. As long as he lives that fear will still be there.

My vote for him would be Mustard gas... It's a blister agent that causes blistering of any flesh it comes in contact with. When inhaled the blistering happens to the lung tissues and the person slowly suffocates. It's what he used on the Kurds in the 80's.

But that's just me...