rocks, rocks, rocks, and drift wood.

scottlocks

Large Fish
Jan 29, 2009
MASS
rocks, rocks, rocks, and drift wood. who would be intrested in buying rocks and drift wood all cured, and put together, and shiped right to your door. plz post here if you would order this.

Nov 19, 2008
Des Moines, Iowa
wtf i could just go get some driftwood down the block and rocks in tons of spaces and clean them off and wa-la they are ready to go. not much to cleaning them and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying. and do you know how much shipping would cost on the weight of rocks? OUTRAGEOUS

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
wtf i could just go get some driftwood down the block and rocks in tons of spaces and clean them off and wa-la they are ready to go. not much to cleaning them and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying. and do you know how much shipping would cost on the weight of rocks? OUTRAGEOUS
;) Just throwing this out there for poops & giggles, but the word is voilà. I believe it's French.

There are flat-rate boxes available for up to 50 lbs. I believe it's around $15 to ship.

Believe it or not, people buy rocks for their aquarium(s) online, or from other hobbyists all the time. Sometimes, there are rocks that people want that just aren't readily available where they're located.
In retrospect, however, scott, you should know, that unless you have some amazing rocks, and not just common rocks found virtually anywhere, people can get them on average for <$1/lb at most landscaping places.

Same goes for driftwood. I, luckily, found all my driftwood at my LFS for a fair price. I've certainly seen some of the pieces others have sold online, and they look amazing, and if I didn't already have my driftwood, I would've bought them.

Scott, maybe if you included descriptions and/or pictures of the rocks and driftwood you'd like to sell, you could gauge some interest, rather than scorn.

D'Cecilia

Large Fish
Apr 22, 2009
you guys are *****!
well only radmobile and tropical crzy and zzzzzzzzz.

is it really necessary to treat a young man like that?

Last edited by a moderator: