RMT: Pooky's Planted 12 gallon

Pooky125

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Corvallis, Or
12 gallon glass aquarium with an eclipse system 1 filter. 50 watt Tronic heater, laterite mixed into the bottom portion of the gravel. The plants are mostly green hygro, with 3 crypts willissii red thrown in here and there, and an anubias barterii caladifolia in the middle. The fish are 6 young kribs, 2 american flag fish, and 3 kuhli loaches. It's just a temp tank, til I get the 30 planted, an the kribs pair up. Then it will probably be a permanant home for a pair. The tank has only been planted for about 2 weeks. I recently got all of the show plants at an auction a couple weeks ago, so it still has that new tank look. I can take a better picture in a couple of hours so you can see it better...

Attachments

Last edited:

Pooky125

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Corvallis, Or
fishboy- I know you asked for some person pics of the fish themselves, and I really did mean to do it yesturday, but got a little caught up in a few things. my life has been incredibly stressful lately, and didn't ahve a chance. here are some pics of the kribs, about 2-3 weeks old, and a of the kuhli loaches. Didn't get a chance to take some pics of the flag fish tonite, will try for tommorrow.

Attachments