RIP Cory fry (2/4)

TabMorte

Superstar Fish
Jan 17, 2008
Have you checked the water perameters in the bowl they're in? Maybe nitrites are starting to build up? Or the temp is fluctuating too much?

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
hehe I know- that's what guppies are for! hahha

Well I don't know this food specifically, but it is likely a protein based food to get the babies growing. If this is the case, I think that they would need some greenery after a few weeks- maybe a month. Maybe small piece of zucchini would help. I would try that myself.

I don't know much about cories, especially cory fry, but this would be my guess, and I figure it is worth a try right? :)

MissDanni

Large Fish
Feb 12, 2008
Aww that sucks Kissy, I'm so sorry! :(

Why is it when people care sooo much about their fish they loose them, but people who could care less always have the fish that thrive?

Why is it when people care sooo much about their fish they loose them, but people who could care less always have the fish that thrive?
True. My male betta Juju had so many diseases, non of which I treated him for (except the first time he got some kind of white fluffy stuff.) He lived a year. My cories...gaaaaah! Oh well, I have more now. *BOUNCINGS

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
What do you mean by "blanch?"
Boil some water, throw in the zuccinni for about a minute or so, take it out, and throw it in ice water (or running cold water).

It's like you're cooking it.... but before much cooking can get done, you reverse the effects.... people use it in culinary to peel hard-to-peel things like tomatoes, etc...

Why one is supposed to blanch it, I dont know. I just know how to do it.