Predatory fish

captbill

Small Fish
Sep 22, 2008
well a snake head is a heavy eater that looks nice when its small but let me tell ya they eat alot like when it gets close to a foot they will eat 100 goldfish in one shot and quick...that and they will mess with every fish in the tank i dont care what it is...and i mean every fish will be dead sooner or later!!! A black pirahana is nice to have to disipline the snake head when its bieng bad..... just put it in there for a nite and it will think twice before ripping your 5 year old silver dollar into pieces again!!!! just kiddin

Sep 15, 2008
Chicago, IL
well a snake head is a heavy eater that looks nice when its small but let me tell ya they eat alot like when it gets close to a foot they will eat 100 goldfish in one shot and quick...that and they will mess with every fish in the tank i dont care what it is...and i mean every fish will be dead sooner or later!!! A black pirahana is nice to have to disipline the snake head when its bieng bad..... just put it in there for a nite and it will think twice before ripping your 5 year old silver dollar into pieces again!!!! just kiddin
will a pirahana fit into a 10g?

i think it will fix my redtail problem

*BOUNCINGS