Picture of my new 20 gal in process of cycling

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Well there isnt much there but hey you said it was cycling. What are your plans for it? Im assuming a background for sure but what fish and plastic or live plants? Hope you can get some pictures of it when its set up and established, as well as some of your already established tanks listed in your signature. Also could you in the future not use flash, Im pretty sure pictures come out good with just the fish tank light on with little to no other light sources. What kind of camera are you using? Digital or your regular 35 mm ? Anyways nice job on the fishless cycling.

- depthC

Jun 1, 2003
Riverbank, California
Visit site
I put on my signature i started the tank on the 8th but it was actually the 4th, all water parimiters were perfect tonight, so I put some of my tetras and danios out of my 29 gallon to get some establishment started, I will be getting some lemon tetras and a pairof angelfish in about a week, so Ill keep you updated and I'll take some pis of my other tanks as well

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Alright cool, but im not sure water from your 29 gallon will help. If the tank is established it should just put nitrates in the 20, which wont do anything. Youll need a source of ammonia which im sure you know all about that stuff so i wont explain.

- depthC