Pics of my 10g nano

Feb 8, 2009
Cool pics. At first I thought you were asking about the Turbo, but then saw the tiny arrow. That looks like a Margarita, but I'm always wrong about these things. :(

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
I am really excited about the starfish!! I found another one too! It's so tiny. The pic isn't great but I am hoping someone could help me identify it. Does anyone know what type this one is? Thanks for all the help!

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
just seeing the viberant color of the clownfish makes me want to make a sw tank. maybe one of these days when I got the cash I'll give it a go but for now I'll stick with the next best thing. my cichlids :p. But u have a good looking tank. just one suggestion. I would drop the heater down below the rocks so it's less visible and gives it a cleaner more natural look. just my 2 cents.

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
Upgraded from a 10g to a 20g long. I was doing a FOWLR but everyone knows how that goes. I got my new light. It 2x65w actnic and daylight. Still got a few more things to get before I get some soft corals. I can't wait!:D

Feb 8, 2009
Your tank looks great. So clean. And you got a LOL on the "...everyone knows how that goes." I was wondering how long it was going to take you. :D

I've gotten a lot of great advice on MFT, but the best so far has been to locate a local reef club. I found one online. So far I've adopted 5 pieces of coral and a featherduster completely free. You can get common zoa frags for $5-$7, toadstool frags for $3-$5 (though I suggest you buy a full toadstool and frag it yourself - one of the easiest to frag and very hearty), mushrooms for $3-$8, and even LR for $2/lb. Fiji and $3/lb. Tongan.

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
Thanks! Yeah, I knew I would give in. I was just seeing how long I could go without. lol I bought some frags today from EliteReefs. They will be here June 11. I wll post some more pics when they get here.

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
Got my frags!!!!:p Got some Eagle Eyes, Mango Tango and some Galileo Pe's. They have not opened up yet but one is starting to! Sorry the pics aren't great but hope you enjoy!
I will post more when they open up!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
I got some of those mango tangos last month with some fireflys and the 1 fireflys never opened up and melted away.. Pretty bummed b/c the only reason I ordered was for the fireflys.. Those PE's looked bad ass in the flyer would be interested in seeing em not zoomed in 100 times

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
Well my mango tangos and eagle eyes have opened up! My pe's aren't doing well. 2 are starting to turn brown. The other 2 still look fine but they haven't opened. What do you do when some are dying?

TwistedGA

Large Fish
May 24, 2008
Paducah, KY
Took some new shots, still working on getting better quality out of this POS point and shoot. It's a 4.1mp Sony CyberShot with a DIY macro attachment.
There may be some that are really similar, I had a hard time "not" uploading them all.. LOL