Petsmart online discounts

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
heard about this on a different site. i think many people already know this.

when i was going throught the petsmart website they have some cheap stuff (most of them). like for example 160g IO saltmix for 31.99 (i think) in the store they sold it for $47 (i think but sure it was in the 40s) *petco sells it for $68 i was like o_O*

anyways some guy told me if i find a cheaper price on petsmart.com then u can print the product out *with the price* and they will match it.

saved over $80 with that method.

too bad the digi therm. wasnt any cheaper but the best $20 investment ever.

homebunnyj

Superstar Fish
Jul 13, 2005
Western NC
I've done that too. I hope they don't get worried about too many people catching on and discontinue the policy. The manager looked a little stressed when I bought my Python and two extensions that way.

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
I bought a Stealth heater that was priced at $31.99 (shelf price) for $19 (with tax). I saved a$15 because a couple people on this forum mentioned doing what you described.

I'm thinking about naming some fish after them.

Jan 23, 2007
Michigan
Dont they sell fish online also now? I dont think I would be buying that way regardless of cost savings though. I know what the delivery people do and dont want a frozen fish stick left on the doorstep for when I get home!

Although a couple of minutes in the microwave should have it warmed up nicely hehehe