Personal picture? need some help

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
How do you guys go about getting your own personalized picture to show up.  I have a few images that I would like to try place near my user name.  

D

discusaquarium

when you upload a picture onto the internet, it goes into a directory. from the directory address and then the picture name is where you can view the picture. be careful though - some of the website builders will not let you take pictures from their directories. if you find where the picture is on the internet - if you wish to...right click on it and get the "properties" there will be an address on it, if you like the pic, copy that and put it on here. :) thats what i did because geocities doesnt let me use my own pictures. hope i could help.

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Here's a great little pic storage place its called www.50megs.com you have to setup kind of a webpage with a photo album, just up load your pics and save. The addresses are short, and simple.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Okay here is what I do. Find a pic you like and right click on it. Then go to properties and get the address. Make sure it's a jpg or gif though. Get the entire address too. Then go to the profile button at the top of the main page. Go to personal picture and put the address in and make sure to click the little box that says "I have my own pic" and it should show up. HTH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cool, thanks a lot.  Now I learn something today. Woohoo.  Was going to put your picture Stardancerbabe or your friend Sandy but I think I like my online game a little better. Hehe, j/k