Pardon my algae and rate my tank!

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Awesome, will do. Although I do feel bad that everyone else had to pay. But today, during gym, I got yelled at for a guy running full speed into me, hitting my hip, knocking me over, and me ot being able to get up for a few minutes. Now you tell me, what did I do wrong?? Apparently, I wasn't jogging!! *sigh* Well, anyway, my parents want me to live off campus because it's cheaper. But me and my friend, Kirsten, (technically, the Betta that I have and my Neons are hers) were going to rent an apartment and share the rent. Then, we could keep fish there. Cuz I heard that even if the apartment manager doesn't allow pets, they'll allow fish. Or was that just the guy who owns the place near here??

Last edited:

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
I wasn't able to determine how long before you will go to college and although you say the 150 g is "a work in progress" apparently the work hasn't started. You might consider the time frame and how long you would actually be able to maintain the tank before moving to a dorm or apartment. Many places you rent will not accept that size tank, it is too much of a liability. A lot of rentals won't allow water beds either.

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Wow. I'll probably end up keeping the 150 g and set it up after college. I'm going to be an Equine Veterinarian and I also want to own a fish store!! Yay! Dream big, love life!! :D

Oct 29, 2010
+ a million to Pate!

I read "All Creatures Great and Small" in the third grade, decided I want to be a vet, and haven't doubted it for a moment since! I'm now in college majoring in Animal Physiology and Behavior :D

James Herriot is my hero <3

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Don't know yet. But my friend is performing Hairspray and he has to kiss another guy. lol. That's what you get for not having enough girls in theater art class. lol. We are currently reading it and after my teacher sees what we can do, she'll assign parts. *prays silently* Please let me be a background character, or a tree!!