Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 11 and 20 gallons

• I don't currently have a tank. :P

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
I doubt this ad will get much attention. I really need a bigger tank. I want to buy a used one that is cheaper than 50 bucks. I'd love a tank that is 20 to 30 gallons. I live in south western Pennsylvania, in Greensburg, which is about an hour away from Pittsburgh. I've already looked on ebay and craigslist, but the vendors are too far away and I'm looking for something closer. Although, I will try to drive to Pittsburgh if I can't find anything else.

Thanks for the help! *thumbsups

Aug 17, 2009
Chicago
I don't know how far away your craigslist postings are, but i would just keep watching there. things go fast so it's good to check frequently. I got super lucky once from there.

I got a 55 Gallon setup with stand for $100 from some lady who went through some hard times and was moving. She was so surprised she had such a fast response from her first ever posting, that when i went to pick up, she threw in a 10 gallon and whatever other fish supplies she had. *celebrate

Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
Wow. That's great. I found a 29 gallon for 20 bucks and it came with a free 10 gallon. Great deal, but it was an hour away and the vendor never responded to the e-mail I sent. I also found a 10 gallon with a hood, light, filter, heater, and extras for only 15 bucks, but my parents won't let me get it. They say I'm only allowed to buy one tank, and it has to be at least 20 gallons. My plan was to buy a 10 and a 30 gallon. :(

I also found a 20 gallon for 20 bucks and a 35 gallon for 35 bucks from the same vendor, but he/she hasn't responded yet. :(