Overflow Box

Oct 11, 2011
Although we are new to this forum my husband and I have been submerged in the hobby for over 30 collective years. We maintain numerous commercial tanks locally and also fabricate custom acrylic overflow boxes, wood stands & canopies, and aragonite rock. Our website is Aquarium Overflow (Powered by CubeCart) We are excited to offer stories of our trials and tribulations over the years and learn a few things as well. Thanks for the warm welcome!

*BOUNCINGS

Attachments

Oct 11, 2011
My husband and I make standard and custom size acrylic overflow boxes. PM me if you would like more information or shoot us an email to
support@aquariumoverflow.com

Also, if you are making your own box, please feel free to run any questions by us as we have been doing this for many years now. Don’t worry, we are not spammers or going to push our website. We just wanted to offer our experience to others in the hobby. Thanks again. Glad to be here!

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2011
Overflow Boxes for sale

Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know I have a few overflow boxes for sale. These are 3-sided and made fro 1/4" black cast acrylic. Please let meknow if you have any questions.

700 gph - $40
1200 gph - $50
1800 gph - $60

3 pic boxes.jpg 1800 new box.jpg